People always think that they can’t do the Asus Zenfone4 update Marshmallow on their own – that they need to go to the professional and have it done there. In reality, tweaking the device isn’t that hard. All you need to do is to make sure that you consult the trusted website that can show you the steps. Once you are able to do so, not only you can get the download links but you can also tweak your own device safely. No need to worry about damaging it or losing your data.
Asus Zenfone4 Update Marshmallow and Checking the Update
Before you start any rooting or custom ROM for the Asus Zenfone4 update Marshmallow, you can always check the availability of the official update. Go to Settings, choose About (or About Phone), and then choose System Update. If the update is available, you only need to download it and your device will get the improvement needed. In case the official update isn’t available, you can always have a manual download and installation by doing these:
- Make sure that you backup your data to another phone or to PC, just to be safe
- Factory reset your smartphone
- Charge your phone. If it is possible, charge it up to 100%
Asus Zenfone4 Update Marshmallow: How to
- When you want to update your phone, you can always go to the support section in Asus’ official website. Go to this link www.asus.com/support
- Search the name of your device
- Choose the section Driver and Tools
- Choose the operating system Android
- Choose the option Firmware
- You should locate the Marshmallow ROM with the compatible SKU that goes along with your phone and click on the option Global to download
When you want to install it, follow these procedures:
- Copy and paste the zip ROM files to the internal memory. There is no need to extract it.
- In the event that you have transferred it from the PC, remove the data cable
- There will be notification ‘System Update File Detected’ and then press OK to install it. In case you don’t get the notification, you need to restart your phone
- When the installation completes, your phone will be running on Marshmallow.
- It is advisable that you should do a factory reset once the installation completes.
From these provided steps, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just be sure that you have backed up your phone before starting this process. If you can do the Asus Zenfone4 update Marshmallow steps correctly, you will be okay.