Have you ever heard about CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2? It is a special file or firmware that is used to tweak your Panasonic so you can enjoy the new Marshmallow experience. With this firmware, bigger chances that you need to flash your device. But don’t your worry; as long as you can follow the steps and the procedures carefully and correctly, you should be able to flash your device without a problem – and without the risk of damaging it.
CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2 and Flashing
Here are the steps to manage the CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2 flashing method:
- You need to download the stock firmware in your computer (preferably a PC) and then extract it.
- Once you have extracted it, you should find instruction manual complete with a driver, and SP Flash Tool.
- You need to install the USB driver first. You can skip this method if you already have a driver installed in your PC.
- Run the SP Flash Tool. You should check the firmware folder and find the Scatter File. You need to load the Scatter File.
- Connect the PC and your phone with the USB driver.
- Access the SP Flash Tool. You should be able to see Download or Upgrade button. Click on it to start the flashing process.
- You need to wait for a while until the process completes. You should see a green ring if your flashing is successful.
CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2: Finding the Download Link
The download link is usually available within the same website that provides you with the information about CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2 flashing. Besides giving you information about the step-by-step methods, they also provide you with a link so you don’t need to search far away. So, learn about how to do the flashing carefully and then download the files when you are ready. It’s that simple, really.
CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2 and the Launcher
Of course, there is also another alternative that you can try when you want to have the Marshmallow experience. Find Marshmallow launcher from the Playstore and download the APK. It is pretty small so it won’t take a lot of space in your smartphone. Once you install the APK in your device, reboot it, and you can enjoy the new experience with an improved performance. It’s not that difficult to manage the CM13 for Panasonic Eluga i2 various methods, is it?