Custom ROM Oppo Joy 3: How to Do It Properly
Have you ever thought about having the custom ROM Oppo Joy 3? Do you want to know how to do it well without hurting your phone or affecting its already good performance? There are some alternative ways to do so but of course you only choose the one with less intrusive method and the safest system only. However, it doesn’t hurt to know some of these methods, especially if you want to have an improved ability for your phone despite the fact that the official update isn’t available.
Custom ROM Oppo Joy 3 and Overall Performance
Oppo Joy 3 is pretty decent and good. The device is fast and quite responsive. The image is good enough and the camera quality is more than just decent. It is unclear whether the device will get the official Marshmallow update but even when it won’t, you can always manage the custom ROM Oppo Joy 3 to get the same experience.
Custom ROM Oppo Joy 3 How to
Always, always, and always backup your data first if you are going to flash your device with the custom ROM system. If you are going to deal with the official update, you don’t have to do it because the official update won’t erase your data. However, the custom ROM Oppo Joy 3 system will likely erase your data so pay attention to it. Don’t forget to download the firmware that is compatible with your phone’s variants or systems. Check whether you have an active internet connection or not. Make sure that your battery is at least 40% for the successful update.
Here is how to manage the download and installation:
- Download the copied zip ROM file that is needed for the installation. Save it in your SD card.
- Turn off your device. Then enter the Recovery mode. You can do it by pressing the Power and the volume down button at the same time for around 10 seconds. Use the volume button to choose and the power button to enter.
- Choose the option ‘Erase data or Factory reset’ and press ‘yes’ to delete all the user data
- Once you are done, choose ‘wipe cache’ and press ‘yes’
- Choose the option ‘apply update from the SD card’ and press the Power button
- Find files that are ended with ‘update.zip’. Once you find it, press Power button and the upgrade should start.
- If your update is successful, the Recovery mode will return to the previous menu on its own. Choose ‘Reboot system’ and your phone will be ready for use.
It’s not so hard, is it? As long as you follow the directions in the proper way of custom ROM Oppo Joy 3, you can do it safely and expect your phone to achieve the improvement that you want.