It is pretty understandable and logical when people are thinking about having custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060 considering that it gives them different kinds of experience in enjoying and operating their smartphones. With the facts that sometimes the official update is slowed or not available, there are third parties developers who are kind enough to provide the custom ROM system. Although this system is beneficial, there are some possible flaws that you need to be prepared of.
Custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060 Preparation
Keep in mind that not all developers have the same skills. Some may come with a very good custom ROM solution while some are so-so. Be sure to choose the expert developers with reliable performance. And you will need some files before you can do the custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060. You will have to:
- Root your Grand Neo before you can do the custom ROM method
- Install the custom recovery before you can flash the custom ROM
- Unroot the Grand Neo in the event that you want to go back to the stock ROM. You can remove the custom ROM completely.
- Flash Google GAPPS for the ROM and then run both the custom ROM and the stock Google apps together so the apps will be working.
Custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060: How to Do It
- If you are thinking about rooting your device, the VRoots tools would be enough.
- If it is needed, you can patch Bootloder
- Go to Google Play and download Flashify
- Don’t forget to also download the latest TWRP Recovery
- Flash the TWRP with the Flashify
- Find the zip ROM files that are compatible with your device
- Download the files and be sure that you search for the latest version. Don’t forget o download Open GAPPS files too
- Reboot your phone. Enter the Recovery mode and wipe it off
- Install the zip ROM files first and then the GAPPS files
- Reboot again and wait for the startup screen to appear.
- You are done with the custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060 system.
Custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060 Options
Besides the custom ROM for the operating system (to upgrade your device to the higher level or OS), such system is also applicable to improve your device’s performance and usability. CyanogenMod 11 from Cyanogen, for instance, is designed to make all sensors work perfectly, a better WiFi functionality, better video playback, and more. As long as you follow the given steps on custom ROM Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-i9060, everything should be fine.