You probably have heard about the ways to upgrade Asus Zenfone 4 to Marshmallow newer operating system and yet you don’t know how to figure things out. You can manage the updating process on its own as long as you know the steps. In fact, you don’t even have to consult a professional. Just don’t forget to backup your phone before you begin with everything.
Upgrade Asus Zenfone 4 to Marshmallow News
Asus and their smartphone lines have been launching the Marshmallow although some products are faster than the others. The Zenfone Max, for instance, has got the Marshmallow update and so is Zenfone 2 Laser. Doze Mode, Permission app, and so much more will be the improved features you can expect from the launch. The official Marshmallow Beta has been available in the Over the Air (OTA) manner but in case you don’t want to wait for it, you can always set a manual update – don’t worry, it is pretty simple and easy. Updating the smartphone (along with the operating system) won’t be a problem at all. There are several ways to upgrade Asus Zenfone 4 to Marshmallow and you only need to choose the one that fits your like.
Upgrade Asus Zenfone 4 to Marshmallow: Improved Features and Performance
There has been a fuss about the new Android operating system, the Marshmallow, these past days and weeks – especially since such operating system has been waited by techno enthusiasts. The availability of the new operating system is claimed to improve the performance of whatever smartphones you have. In general, besides the improved image and clarity, there will be improved performance, speed, and functionality. Most of your entertainment enjoyment will be improved, including internet surfing, gaming, listening to music, and much more.
Upgrade Asus Zenfone 4 to Marshmallow How to
When you are about to upgrade your Asus phone, make sure that:
- You have 2GB (at least) of free space
- Your battery level should be at least 75%
If you want to upgrade your phone, you need to:
- Go to Settings, choose About Phone, choose System Updates and check for the updates
- Download the ADB and Fastboot driver for Windows or Mac and have it installed in your computer
- Download the Marshmallow beta
- Turn the phone off. Press Volume up and Power together to get into Fastboot mode
- Go to the marshmallow beta ROM folder. Right click and choose ‘Open Command here’
- Type ‘adb devices’ to check the connection. If you can find your device, you are ready
- Open the S3V3N cmd file on the ROM Beta Marshmallow folder
- Type flashall_AFTWW_ZC550KL_V188.8.131.52_M3.1.39_Phone-user.raw on the command prompt popup
- Once it if finished, you should restart your phone. And that’s how to upgrade Asus Zenfone 4 to Marshmallow easily.