Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM: The Rooting
There are two major improvements that you can do related to Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM method. You can root the system or you can have the custom ROM method; it is totally up to you. Either way is possible as long as you are comfy enough with the process.
Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM Options
The problem with Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM is the fact that some devices don’t get the official update which makes developers run active by creating their own systems and methods. That’s why you can choose the rooting or the custom ROM for the installation.
Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM Rooting System
- You can always get the tool called as the AutoRoot Tools. The download link is usually available within the website that provides the steps or the tutorials. You need to download and install the tool first on your PC.
- Run it. And then it should be connected to your phone through the USB cable. It takes a moment for the tools to recognize your phone, including the version number and the model. In the event that the tools don’t recognize your phone, you can always do the manual setup on your own.
- When there is a popup question, ‘Allow USB debugging?’, you should go with the answer ‘Always allow from this computer’ and press OK button.
- There should be various types of OS Android versions available on your screen. Choose one that you want to upgrade.
- Go with Start and wait for the process to be completely finished.
- Once it completes, your operating system has been updated and you have done Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM rooting successfully.
Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM Custom Method
If you go with the custom ROM system, you should copy and save the zip ROM files and GAPPS files in your memory card. When you reboot your smartphone and enter the Recovery mode, go with the option ‘Install zip files from the SD card.’ You should see another option ‘Choose zip files from the SD card’ and go with the zip ROM files first. Confirm the installation by pressing yes and wait for the installation to finish. Once it completes, go with the GAPPS files and repeat the process. Wait for the installation to complete. Reboot your device and wait for the startup screen to appear. That’s it. Your Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow ROM custom method is successfully finished.