Xolo Era 4G Update to Marshmallow: Getting the Official Update
Managing Xolo Era 4G update to Marshmallow is easier than you think. If you think that downloading and installing the new update is complicated or difficult, you just don’t know how – or this system is completely new to you. Be sure that you can always manage the download, installation, and update correctly as long as you follow the directions.
Xolo Era 4G Update to Marshmallow: About the Device
Xolo Era is basically a budget phone made an Indian company. The performance and quality of the phone is pretty decent – although you can’t really say that it is super and amazing. The phone has a 5- inch display with memory RAM 1 GB, originally launched with the Lollipop operating system. There are some rumors about the availability of the Marshmallow; some say that this device will get it while others say that it won’t get it.
Xolo Era 4G Update to Marshmallow Requirements
There are some basic requirements that you need to have before you can have the official Xolo Era 4G update to Marshmallow. First of all, the update is for Xolo Era 4G only and not the others. Second, your device shouldn’t have been rooted before so the official update can happen. Third, you need to have an active internet connection. Fourth, the battery should be at least 65% for the update to be successful. Less than that, your update may not work.
Xolo Era 4G Update to Marshmallow Officially through Manual System
The official Xolo Era 4G update to Marshmallow means that you won’t have to root your device or you don’t have to worry about damaging it. If your phone still comes with the warranty, it won’t be voided – and you don’t have to worry about a thing.
How to manage the official manual installation?
- Turn off your device and then remove the battery.
- Wait for about two minutes before you return the battery again and turn on the device
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the net via WiFi or 3G
- Go to Settings and choose About Phone
- You should be able to see various options, including System Updates. Choose that
- Your smartphone will automatically check and look for updates
- If the update is available, you should be able to see it there
- Just download it and then install it
- Your phone should reboot itself – which may take a while (some may take 5 to 20 minutes)
- That’s it and that’s done! Your phone has succesfully gone through the Xolo Era 4G update to Marshmallow system.