Xolo Era X Software Update and Different Available Options
Choosing the newest Xolo Era X software update for the Marshmallow is pretty simple. Basically, the basic info for the download and installation can apply to various types of Xolo Era phones. But be sure that you have chosen the right methods for the right operating systems because not all operating systems can handle the different installation processes – some may lead to successful outcome while the others lead to failure.
Xolo Era X Software Update: The Official Updates
Getting the official Xolo Era X software update for your phone is more than easy because if the new software IS available, it should be automatically be ready for download and installation. You can simply check your phone’s setting and get access to the section ‘About Phone’ and then you should get access to the section ‘System Update’. If the new update is available, your phone will ask you whether you want to install it or not. By clicking on the ‘yes’ button, you can automatically activate your phone to download and install the new system. Once it is done, your phone gets the new upgrade without a fuss!
Xolo Era X Software Update: The Alternative Options
It is unclear whether there is going to be the official Xolo Era X software update for the phone. But in the event that such thing isn’t available, you still have plenty of options. You can have a custom ROM installation. Just remember to always backup your data before starting this process. And don’t forget to only follow the given directions and steps.
So, what should you do for the custom ROM method?
- You should copy the ROM zip file as well as the GAPPS folder. There will ROM part 1 and 2 in the ROM zip file s make sure that you don’t separate them.
- Copy these folders in your SD Card
- Once you have turned off your phone, go to the Recovery mode
- When you see the option ‘Install zip from SD Card’ go with that option
- You should be able to see the option ‘Choose zip from SD Card’ and find the previously saved ROM folder
- There will be installation question and you should answer ‘yes’ for the confirmation
- When this one completes, repeat the process number 5 and 6 for the GAPPS folders
- When the installation is done, reboot your phone.
Just wait for the startup screen to appear again which may take a while – so don’t worry. But this Xolo Era X software update method is pretty safe and you can do it on your own.