This guide will help you to perform Xolo Era X Update 6.0 Marshmallow 6.0 officially. The android marshmallow update can be downloaded and installed manually by users as from now on the official update has been released by Xolo. Xolo Era X is the latest smartphone from Xolo in the Era family that comes with 1 GB of Ram and a 5-inch screen. The device was released to run on Android lollipop and now it can be updated to marshmallow 6.0 after the brand release official update.
Xolo Era X Update 6.0 Marshmallow Requirements
To update the smartphone to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, there is no any special requirement you need to do as this is the official update though you need to perform some pre-requirements and steps. Only Xolo Era X device may use this Xolo Era X Update 6.0 and the official update via OTA can only be received by a non-rooted device. The device that will be updated should be more than 80% charged. You also need active and fast internet connection and there should be enough internal memory space or no less than 2 GB of space available.
Xolo Era X Update 6.0 Manual Update Installation
You can update Xolo Era X to Android 6.0 Marshmallow officially by following these steps:
- You need to shout down your device and take out the battery for 2 minutes and then put back the battery and boot the device.
- Activate the internet connection of the device. Make sure you have fast internet connection as the update file size is large.
- Then navigate to the settings of the device and search About Phone and tap it.
- In the About Phone option, you need to find System updates option and tap it. This will start checking for the Xolo Era X Update 6.0 for the device. Wait for it to complete checking update.
- There will be a notification that informs the marshmallow update is ready for download. Agree with the update download and tap install update. This will start updating the device. Wait for the progress to complete and then the Mobile will automatically reboot.
- This is the first boot after your device is installed with Marshmallow so it will take longer for about 5 minutes as the device is performing installation and setting the system. Once the system setting is complete and it start the home screen, you are successfully installed the Xolo Era X Update 6.0 Marshmallow for your device.