Xolo Era X Update File and Tweaking Your Device
You can always download and install Xolo Era X update file if you know the proper way to do so. Managing the update is easy, especially if you can get the official release. But even without the official update, you can still enjoy the greatest experience of the Marshmallow with all the improved functionality, efficiency, and ability. The overall performance of the device will improve and there is also a significant increase in the enjoyment and usability. After all, that’s what you are looking for from a device, aren’t you?
Xolo Era X Update File and the Improved Performance
Besides a more responsive usability and operation, the Marshmallow will save your battery as well as prolonging your device’s efficiency. Operation will be faster and somewhat more efficient. Image will be clearer. If you like playing games on your device, expect everything to improve after you get the Xolo Era X update file.
Xolo Era X Update File Download and Installation
Okay, so you are thinking about downloading and updating the system without taking too much risk. If you want to do so, you need to backup your files before doing the Xolo Era X update file method. In the event that anything goes wrong, you don’t have to worry about losing precious data. Backing up the files doesn’t take a long time, anyway.
Here are the steps on doing the download and installation:
- There should be different zip files for the ROM and the GAPPS. Inside the ROM files, there should be ROM part 1 and 2. Make sure that you copy and save them in the memory card.
- Turn off your smartphone and go to the Recovery mode.
- Once you are in the Recovery mode, you will see the option ‘Install zip files from sdcard’. Press that option.
- Then you will see the option ‘Choose zip files from sdcard’. Go with the ROM files first. Press yes to confirm the installation.
- Once it is done, do the same procedure for the GAPPS files.
- Wait until the process completes and reboot your device again.
- Wait until the startup screen appears. This may take a while. The standard time is between 5 and 20 minutes.
As you can see, the overall procedure and steps are pretty easy and even simple, as a matter of fact. Just follow the given step by step and you should be able to do it smoothly. Don’t forget to always backup your phone first before managing the Xolo Era X update file installation.